All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
While Steam Hunters continues to be updated, this changelog hasn't been updated in a while. A replacement will follow later.
[1.0.1] - Ongoing
- More consistency in displaying decimal fractions. This affects various percentages and point values displayed all over the place, for example on a profile's stats page.
- The massive flags and other layout-breaking issues are resolved.
- Automatic profile updates should no longer redirect some people to blank pages.
- The 100Pals icon was being used for the changelog link in the menu. Now it's a book!
- Various issues affecting older Samsung browsers were fixed, too.
[1.0.0] - 2017-12-24
- Automatic profile updating when viewing a profile that hasn't been updated for over a day. Let's hope my backend can handle this in the long run!
- Also, automatic game updating. But this happens in the background, you won't notice this.
- Filter profile lists by country, state and city! Just click on the country flags. Even state flags and city flags are shown, if available.
- Headings above every list: profiles, achievements, games, friends, etc. The text changes based on what field the list is sorted on.
- Spinning icon on profile update buttons. Also disables the buttons when busy to avoid confusion.
- My Patreon and PayPal donation link are up! These links are added to the main menu.
- Profile titles and colored avatar borders that are awarded to donors and patrons. I also added an exclusive developer title and avatar border for myself.
- Various HTML attributes to improve accessibility for assistive technologies, such as screen readers.
- Happy holidays! I put a little santa hat on the Steam Hunters logo. If it's still there by december 27, something must've happened to me. Call 911.
- This changelog page was also added. Recursion!
- Redesigned style and colors. I could write down everything that has changed, but I won't. Just click around and see for yourself!
- Improved contrast between text and background.
- Made the numbers after the decimal mark smaller. This should make the difference between 100, 10.0 and 1.00 more visible.
- Achievement points calculation changes. Again. Everyone's points total has gone down, some more than others. The new algorithm assigns even less points to game with high unlock percentages.
- Sort game owners by default on latest achievement unlock date.
- Grayed-out suspected profiles in game owners lists.
- Made the profile page for unscanned Steam users a little more useful.
- Games without achievements have different text for links to AStats and completionist.me.
- Optimized SVG images with SVGO. Some pages now load 0.01% faster!
- Refactored a lot of behind-the-scenes stuff. A lot of duplicate code was eliminated! Working on Steam Hunters is a lot easier now.
- Inconsistencies in rounding down decimals are eliminated, thanks bron99 for reporting!
- Avatars were stretched from 184x184 to 192x192, but not anymore!
- Missing strikethrough decoration on started games count for suspected profiles.
- Clicking on a game owner's completion rate should link you to the correct page.
- Didn't anyone notice my Twitter handle link was broken?