UserscriptsWhat are userscripts?
Userscripts are programs that augment your browsing experience. For example, they can add features or enhancements to existing websites. Userscripts are not browser extensions. Instead, they can be enabled by a userscript manager. Userscript managers are browser extensions that install and run userscripts for you.The userscripts below require you to have a userscript manager installed.
Steam Games Analyzer Install v1.0.0 by Rudey
Analyze perfect and in-progress games on your Steam profile. Optionally submit results to Steam Hunters, to recover missing games and achievements on your Steam Hunters profile.
- If you haven't already, install Tampermonkey (recommended) or Greasemonkey (alternative for Firefox users).
- Install Steam Games Analyzer.
- Edit your Steam profile and locate the Steam Games Analyzer in the sidebar.
- Click on the Analyze button and wait for the analyzer to finish.
- Optionally, click on Submit to Steam Hunters, to recover missing games and achievements on your Steam Hunters profile.
The analyzer won't be able to detect demos or restricted games. It will detect family-shared games, games removed from the store and games removed from your account, but it won't be able to determine your achievement progress for those games.
If the analyzer doesn't detect anything at all, try refreshing the page.